September 5- Starting the Nursery

Hooray! We decided on a color for the nursery! Initially we thought we were going to be going with a green or turquoise-ish color, as we were trying to pick something gender neutral but not boring. We also knew we wanted this particular tree decal to go on the main wall and any of the colors we were choosing wouldn't have meshed well with it so we went in a totally different direction. Apricot! Not quite pink, not quite orange, it is an absolute lovely shade that will make the tree pop and look fabulous with the espresso cribs and dresser. 

I'm looking forward to working on this, as it provides a creative outlet for me and I LOVE to decorate. My goal is to have the nursery completely done for my shower, which is Oct. 20th so we have about a month and a half or so. Definitely feasible. Since the baby room is at the front of the house to the right when you first walk in, I want to make it stand out and be a bright and cheerful room. Just one more added thing making this all the more real! 

I'll keep you posted as the room comes along!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete