September 23- Nursery Flooring is Down!

Today my Pop came over with a friend and put in the flooring for the nursery. We have to get new base molding, as the old stuff broke when it was pulled up. So we'll get the rest done Friday or Monday, depending on when my dad comes back out. But the floor looks AWESOME, especially with the wall color we chose. The color pops and is so bright and cheerful. I can't wait for the rest of the big tree decal comes in, that is going to look SO good on the wall!! We will order the cribs soon and we will definitely have the nursery ready in time for my Shower next month. So excited! Just another added thing that makes it all feel more real!

I should have taken a better shot of this room before we started working on it, especially of the floor, but you can tell it was ugly old carpet in there. 
Wait 'til you see the difference!

It's like night and day, right?!? Totally changed the look of the room and I think it definitely looks like the start of a NURSERY! It's a great contrast coming from the living room because we have dark gray walls in there. Can't wait to get the base molding in and start putting the room together. Especially decorating, that's my favorite part! 
Hopefully I can come up with a good accent color to go with it...

2 comments:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete