August 10- The New Normal

     Ok I'm craving a cheeseburger. Like a fast food one. Now that's just weird. Not that I would get one. A. I'd probably get sick, B. it's most likely horse meat and C. I'm pretty sure what it tastes like in my mind is not really what it would taste like in real life. So I'm gonna pick me up some Smart Dogs (tofu hot dogs... Shut up, they are good!) and whole grain buns. The hubs and I are going to cook them over the firepit in the backyard. Even though we're still at the house it makes us feel like we're doing something different. Man do I want a beer though. I'm telling you, someone better smuggle me in a margarita after delivery at the hospital. I keep mentioning to friends but I think they assume I'm kidding. I'm not! I want a Presidente one from Chili's. Only 5 months away.... sigh...

     I'm starting to get used to my body being like this. At first it was really hard to accept. But now that I'm working out all the time again and back to eating right I am feeling better about my protruding belly. Even though I have "dunlap!" I feel like I'm starting to look preggers and not just pudgers. The Hubs randomly points it out now. "You look pregnant!" He's excited about that. Certain positions are starting to get uncomfortable. Like leaning over when I'm sitting down, or putting my knees up, which I never realized how much I do that. Laying on my stomach doesn't feel good anymore. But I'm still feeling good and energetic, which I know has everything to do with exercise and nutrition. I know a lot of girls I talk to on the pregnancy forum I belong to are always so tired. But they don't exercise or eat right. Although I'm eating good foods I don't know whether or not I'm eating the right amount. I should hopefully know more at my next visit with MFM, which is in a week and a half. As time goes on they'll be monitoring me more and the emphasis will start to be on getting the babies bigger. So we'll see what they say. For now I just eat when I'm hungry which is pretty much every two hours. Trying to find ways to get more protein in. And I eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Makes me feel good to know I'm nourishing the kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete