October 10- Stupid Head Cold

Well, despite my efforts to stay super healthy this pregnancy I've managed to catch a cold. Bleh. I don't have the patience or time to be sick. Especially since my first baby shower is Sunday! So it's time to add some garlic to my green smoothies, eat lots of citrus, drink loads of water and hit the Neti pot. I put a call into Dr. Fu (my TCM Dr.) and she's whipping me up an herbal concoction to take to get rid of this cold quickly. I trust that woman with me life, she's a miracle worker. So bring it on! Let's nip this thing in the bud! Being sick is bad enough when you're not pregnant. I hate missing workouts. I turn to jiggle in a matter of two days! But throw in being prego on top of that and it makes for one cranky mama! And I have WAY too much to do this week trying to get the nursery done before my 2nd shower that's at my house on the 20th. I need to find outfits for both showers and a dress for my friend's wedding on the 19th, we have a community garage sale Saturday, need to get my hair trimmed and toes done before this weekend... And a slew of other things I'm trying to get done. Craziness. So, that being said, sickness be gone! "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment