Oct 1- Nursery Coming Together

My dad came out to finish the flooring and was nice enough to put together the cribs. I'm glad we went with the mini cribs, as they both fit against the one main wall. If we had gone with regular cribs I'm not sure how they would have fit being it's such a small, odd-shaped room with not much wall space. These fit perfectly! And I finally got to put the tree decal up. It took three hours, but totally worth it. I absolutely LOVE it!!! I'm thinking of getting some wooden letters and possibly decorating them myself since all the ones I like on Etsy are a fortune. No way I'm paying $12-20 per letter when I need TEN of them for both names! But in looking how people decorate them I think I might be able to do it myself if I can find blank wooden letters on the cheap. I could always get decal ones, but I like the 3D look of the wooden ones and am always up for a creative challenge anyway. I'll let you know! I also need to get blinds, curtains and a rug for the room. Going to Home Depot today in hopes to at least find the blinds there since we have a gift card there. Fingers crossed.

Here is the wall decal and cribs set up... SO loving it!!


1 comment:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete