July 6- A Visit with Dr. Fu

     Having a really hard time today. I was doing so good all day yesterday. I relaxed,  did nothing all day, and then I did a load of laundry around 6 o'clock and it was all over. I don't know if it was the constant leaning over to pick up clothes to fold them, but I threw my guts up, so badly  it was coming out of my nose and of course I peed myself again. Like a huge yellow puddle on the floor. I felt sick for the rest of the night, all through the night, and still today. I forced myself to go to dance although I only made it through about three quarters of the class. I had to go though, I hadn't worked out in a few days. I made an appointment right afterward to see Dr. Fu. It's been a month since I've seen her. (For those of you who didn't read my "One in Ten Million" blog, she was my Traditional Chinese Medicine Dr I saw for herbs and acupuncture to reverse my Premature Ovarian Failure, and I feel the number one reason I was able to get pregnant). I would love to go every week still but with me not working I just can't afford to shell out $75 a week. Not that G wouldn't take care of it for me, but he's also got to pay an additional $300 a month for my healthcare right now and that's a priority.
     So I saw Dr. Fu and of course she was happy to see me. But she did mention multiple times how surprised she was at how much weight I've gained. Like I need to hear that! I know she didn't mean anything bad by it, she was genuinely shocked. And I know it's not like I'm some big whale right now but I had gotten pretty skinny before I got pregnant, so it's a noticeable difference. I showed her pictures of the most recent ultrasound and told her about my maternal fetal medicine appointment coming up. She told me about another patient of hers who had the same AMH as me and is also pregnant. Dr. Fu sure works wonders! Although I wish it worked as good for nausea. She stuck me with a bunch of needles for that and I felt a little better afterward, but really that seasick queasy feeling is just always there. The few moments that it's not I feel like kicking my heels up and skipping around town. And then sometimes I'll feel okay during the day and then get sick that night which is when my poor hubby gets home, so I feel bad that it's like I wait to get sick until he gets there! But he's really been so great and understanding throughout this whole thing so far. And I've tried to be good to him back. Mostly by not saying what's on my mind at the time. For example there are times when I am feeling nauseous and cranky and blah which makes him get all cranky and blah and all I want is for him to put on a happy face and somehow cheer me up. (Which in reality it's probably Mission impossible). But then on the flip side when I'm feeling queasy and he's all chipper and bubbly I just want to punch him in the face. Gotta love those hormones!




3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to Dr Isibor for bring back my EX, I never thought there will be smile on my face again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called rose who told me about a spell caster called DR Isibor, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48 hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48 hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drisiborspellhome@gmail.com or his whatsApp number +2348107855231.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

    Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. Emphysema
    8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete