The Twins' "My Gym" Experience

I'm always actively searching for fun things to do with the twins. Unfortunately, a lot of the classes out there are pretty pricey when it comes to having two babies enrolled. Luckily, a lot of these places offer free one time trial classes so I have definitely been taking advantage of that! So far, a place called "My Gym" has been the best. It was a REALLY cool experience for the babies. They had some pretty amazing equipment there and some things I could never have even imagined! (Like a zipline that sends the babies zipping across the room!). Pop-Pop came out to visit so he could come with us and help out since it's hard to do things like that when I'm by myself. Good times were had by all!

Click here to see all the fun things they did at the baby gym!

1 comment:

  1. Gym Source is America's leading retailer of fitness equipment, Home Gym Equipment, and Commercial Fitness Equipment.

    ReplyDelete