It's Chow Time!

Had a long chat with our pediatrician yesterday and she said she wants them eating more food to start drinking less formula (with the goal of being entirely on solids and off formula by their 1st birthday). She also said no more middle of the night feedings- it's bad for their teeth/gums and a habit we needed to break anyway- and that if they're eating enough throughout the day they should sleep through the night. (We had been waking them up to feed right before G and I went to bed each night). So yesterday I fed them lots of healthy, real food throughout the day followed by formula after each meal, as their dr suggested. And sure enough they slept straight through the night! 12 hours! Wow! Let's hope it wasn't a fluke!

Looking forward to going to Whole Foods today to get lots of yummy organic food to try out some new recipes for them! They seem to love to eat! (Especially Riley, she goes to town the second I put food on her tray!)



This was their first real lunch! (I was just giving them whole fruits or veggies before). Chicken meatballs with a chunk of steamed sweet potato with a little curry seasoning on it. (It's now suggested to add seasoning when trying out new foods so they are flavorful and not bland- except no adding salt or sugar). They totally dug in! 



And their first real dinner! Black bean sweet potato hash with fajita seasoning and a side of mashed peas. River is a much neater eater. (Ha, neater eater. Sounds funny!). He eats slowly and carefully. Riley, on the other hand, starts shoveling the food in the second it hits her tray and gobbles it all up wanting more!



1 comment:

  1. When he break up with me my heart was filled with pains,sorrow..couldn't just bear it any more because i was madly in love with my boyfriend. Every day and night i thought of him and always wish he would come back to me, i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and came across a testimony that suggested "Dr osofo that he can help get ex back fast a nd also stop a divorce. I felt I should give him a try...I contacted him and he told me what he need to work on my situation and i gave them to him then he did a love spell for me... 48 hours after, my boyfriend called me and came back to me and apologized for leaving me..(cos he hurt me) and promised never to do that again. Since that day, he has really be so nice to me.. he just love me more...am so happy..All thanks to dr osofo. If you have any problem and your want to get your ex back contact him, I was also told he have herbal medicine that cure all kinds of diseases/sickness, contact dr osofo now through his email......( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete